15 Jan 2011

Paper Clay Doll---one of a kind Doll made by me :)
     Taking my doll out for photo shoot was fun! and also making dolls  is such a good get away meditation for someone like me who wanna be away from the routine,from my thoughts and from my Work-Life Crisis ...What can I say I don't get along with the big guy ...the highest ranking officer in the department! and whenever I think about work....Its stress me out! 
     ช่วงนี้เครียด ออกแนวจิตตกเรื่องงาน..เลยฝึกสมาธิอย่างหนักด้วยการทำตุ๊กตาออกมาติดๆกันอย่างบ้าคลั่ง หายเครียดเรื่องงานดีค่ะ!
     Anyway,Last night I just finished making another new doll after Bunny set and Here she is....so ready for warm winter get away trip!
This is "Celeste"  
my ex-brother-in-law gave her this name.. How nice of him!
....feeling so good I really need this!
Well..I hope you like "Celeste".
Thank you for being here with me...Take care
Sophie :)

Comments