15 DEC.2010I'm so glad to know that tomorrow the temperature will decrease 2 degrees Celsius.  This is December the weather should be cooler but turns out that winter is not different from the summer.  I think most likely due to the impact of global warming However, Meteorological Department announced that the weather is gradually cooling down.Such a good news!
Today is the last day of attending the seminar which was held for 3 days from Monday to Wednesday which gave me a chance  to go home earlier than usual,yeah!
This is another small paper clay doll which I have done. I also made him a room decorated with antique round mirror and wallpaper from rag.

21:30 PM. This is my new paper clay doll that I'm making right now. I use black plastic eyes again since last time it didn't come out naturally so this time I tried again and the result came out better than last time...I think!

Comments