31Jan2011

OOAK Paper Clay art dolls
Hello I'm back with 2 new dolls that I've been working on since last weekend.The process is very slow cause I've been very busy with the project at work and  after long hours of meeting discussion on Friday I suddenly got a fever :(  so yesterday, I did nothing much just resting watching TV and in the afternoon, my symptoms gradually decreased but still have a runny nose and sore throat !
This NANA and NANON both are hand sculpted from Paper clay from my original sketch.
Sketch makes work easier.
There height are 8 inches.
 clothes are hand stitched
I painted with acrylic and pastels, covered some part in Gloss Varnish and matte finish.
 I used wool for hair.


Thank you for visiting my Blog. I hope I can find time after work to crate a new doll to share with you again soon.
Hope you all have a GREAT WEEKEND!!Sophie :)

Comments